Saturday 1 August 2009

No one will read this.

But incase you do, here's what's going down.
Strangers of the world, you asked to read my writing, you asked for a place you could view it instead of searching through the overcrowded scrapbook of Tumblr to find it. So, Strangers, this is what I have created. Especially for you.
This will be a display of my work, as opposed to the interactive journal I jot down pointless thoughts, funny things and beautiful images into. [Tumblr.]

So. I hope you enjoy. More so than my photography, you are going to be seeing further into my brain, my thoughts and my emotions, my fears and my hopes.

2 comments:

  1. This Stranger thanks you for the opportunity to know you besides from your pictures :)

    I know this Stranger will try to honour the gift we've been given, 'cause I of all Strangers also know how it may be to open oneself up to equally strange Strangers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D haha thanks for visiting

    ReplyDelete